昂利 第一爪

My name is Henri.
我的名字,叫做昂利。

I am a black cat.
我是只黑猫。

I live a life of luxury.
我过着奢华的生活,

My caretakers love me.
我的看护人很爱我,

But i feel empty.
但我却感到空虚。

My filtered water tastes impure.
我的过滤水尝起来不干净。

I rarely purr.
我很少会呼噜。

My turkey and gilblets has begun to taste...
我的火鸡肉和内脏的味道已经开始...

exactly like my whitefish and tuna in gravy.
变得和肉汁淋鳟鱼没有两样。

It's all the same.
所有的东西都是一样。

I am free,
我是自由的,

I am imprisoned.
我被囚禁着。

My thumbs are not opposable.
我没有对生的拇指,

Yet I oppose everything.
但我反对着一切。

I make new friends.
有时我也结交新朋友,

But seldom keep them.
但却很少能够长久。

It seems I was made to suffer.
仿佛是我命中注定要承受苦难。

And why not?
又为什么不呢?

Aren't we all?
我们不都是如此么?

The monkey mocks me with each flip.
那只猴子用一次又一次的翻转嘲笑我。

I am lost.
我迷失着。

Everywhere I am scorned.
无论何处,我都遭遇讥讽。

I am like a pendulum that does not swing.
我仿佛一只已不再动的钟摆。

If my tail wags, it is a reflex action.
假如我的尾巴摇动,那只是反射动作。

Nothing more.
仅此而已。

I am haunted.
有脏东西缠着我。

I am henri
我是昂利。


Henri Paw de Deux
昂利 第二爪

Well... I'm still here.
于是...我还在这里。

I have grown my fluffy coat for the cold winter,
我为寒冬长出了松软的毛,

like a Tsar's robe.
如同沙皇的长袍。

It requires a certain delicate maintenance.
这多少需要一些精心的护理。

I am free to go, Yet I remain.
我有离开的自由,可我依然留下。

The 15 hours a day I sleep have no effect.
我每天睡15个小时,但这并无作用。

I wake to the some tedium.
因为每次醒来,都是同样的乏味。

Immortalized on the wall.
在墙上得到永生,

Forgotten on the floor.
在地上被人遗忘。

When my caretakers step here they become irate.
我的看护人一站上这里就开始生气,

Yet I feel nothing.
可我却无动于衷。

They leave tasty snacks just out of reach.
他们把可口的点心放在我拿不到的地方。

They taunt me mercilessly.
他们无情地嘲弄着我。

I alone feel this torment.
这样的折磨,只有我独自承受。

The white idiot writhes on his chair,
那只白猫的蠢货在椅子上扭动着,

begging for cheeseburgers.
祈求着要吃芝士汉堡。

I'm surrounded by morons.
我的周围尽是白痴。

"Pay attention to the cat."
“要注意猫”

Nor that they ever do.
他们何时真注意过。

Still, I have learned a few things.
不过,我还是学到了几件事。

The whipped cream in the bathroom is not whipped cream.
浴室里的淡奶油 不是 淡奶油。

We cannot escape ourselves.
谁都无法逃开自己。

And sometimes the car door...
以及有时,门上的猫洞...

...is closed.
...没有开。


Henri 3 Levet
昂利 第三爪

Nothing has changed.
一切都不曾改变。

I'm told I'm famous on the internet.
他们说我在网上很出名?

But for what?
可那是因为什么呢?

My torment?
我的苦难吗?

They mock my French, but why?
他们嘲笑我的法语,为什么?

My French is perfect.
我的法语是完美的。

Nothing changes, and each day blends into the next.
没有任何变化,每天就这样含混地过去。

Except once in a while, I am taken.
除了每隔一段时间,我会被带走,

The "doctor" cures nothing,
“医生”什么都不医治,

yet they keep sending me.
他们却还是一直送我过去。

Strangers are everywhere, none to be trusted.
到处都是陌生人,谁都不能信任。

The indignity is too much to bear.
这是难以忍受的羞辱。

They hang pictures of their victims on the wall.
他们在墙上挂满了受害者的图样。

At first, I try civil disobedience.
最初,我以非暴力不合作来抵抗,

I try to tell the doctor about my depressive state,
我试着告诉医生自己的抑郁状态,

and my growing disillusionment with the world.
和我日益严重的厌世情怀。

But he just checks for gunk in my ears.
可他却只管检查我耳朵里有没有粘液。

They pronounce me healthy, as always.
他们一如既往地宣布,我很健康。

Perhaps it's all a rouse.
或许这一切都是个骗局。

Are my caretakers torturing me for their own amusement?
是我的看护人以折磨我为乐吗?

Certainly, the white imbecile, doesn't mind appeasing them.
显然,那个白毛低能颇愿向他们妥协。

Is he colluding with them against me?
他是和他们勾结在一起来对付我吗?

Traitor.
叛徒。

From now on, I will be in charge of my own fate.
从现在起,我要自己把握自己的命运。

No longer subject to the whims of my caretakers.
再也不受看护人的颐指气使。

I am my own cat.
我是我自己的猫。

My destiny will...
我的命运将...

Ah...
啊...

Fin



对于目前所遇到的不幸,我们总是发誓不再犯错。但是时间可以改变一切。
就连Justin Timberlake都说过“我们像同一个笼子里的两只鸟,一样的成长环境,又做着一样的事情。但是一旦等你长大成熟了,儿时的人就不再那么重要了。”

昂利 一只忧郁的猫(2006)

又名:黑猫亨利 / 亨利 / Henri

片长:7分钟

主演:未知

导演:William Braden

昂利 一只忧郁的猫相关影评