- He wanted to see the world. 他想去见见世面。
- And he did. 他做到了。

- You didn't choose a life, Dad. 生活不是选出来的,父亲。
- You live one. 是活出来的。

- Nepal, Morocco, India, Papúa New Guinea, Europe. I gotta go to these places. I-I gotta go. I gotta go. 尼泊尔,摩洛哥,印度,巴布亚新几内亚,欧洲,我得去这些地方。我得出发了。我得出发了。

- You walk the way for yourself, only for yourself. 你是为自己走这条路,只为自己。

- Well. You speak English. 你会说英语。
- So do you. 你也是。

- If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much. 天上九头鸟,地上荷兰佬。

- Have you ever walked the Camino, señora? 你走过朝圣之路吗,夫人?
- Never. When I was young, I was too busy, and now that I'm older. I'm too tired. 而现在,我又太老了。太累了。

- Are you gonna make it, fat man? 你行不行啊,胖子?
- Don't you worry about me, old man. 别担心我,老头。

- I wanted to be a bullfighter.我一直想做个斗牛士。
- My father wanted me to be a lawyer. 可我的父亲要我做律师。

- Wanderer, there is no road.行路之人,无路可行。
- Only the wakes on the seas.只留沧海中一缕航迹。

朝圣之路The Way(2010)

又名:拿破仑之路

上映日期:2010-11-19(西班牙)片长:123分钟

主演:马丁·辛 / 艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 / 黛博拉·卡拉·安格 / 约里克·范·韦杰宁根 / 詹姆斯·内斯比特 / 斯宾塞·加雷特 / 切基·卡尤 / 

导演:艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 / 编剧:艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 Emilio Estevez/杰克·希特 Jack Hitt

朝圣之路相关影评

说二
说二 •