Smug Chinese
自负的中国人

skin as smooth as satin
皮肤光滑如丝绸一般

prefers a pad or a tampon ['tæmpɒn]
喜欢护垫还是卫生巾

what row are you in, what seats are you in?
what shuttle are you going to take?
你在哪排,哪座。
你要做哪班往返大巴

It's a good whap /wɒp/
打的很好

don't get fresh
别嘚瑟,不要放肆

can we switch seats?
我们能换个座吗?

theft and extortion
偷窃和敲诈勒索

i'm not homophobic.
我不讨厌同性恋

it's an easy claim to make.
不难想到你会这么说

we will make a detour to where we head to.
我们会绕道走到那里

have about 1 hour layover before my connecting flight
转机前大约要停留1小时

don't belittle yourself or the role you play in the world.
不要贬低自己/妄自菲薄

our world is but a small part of the cosmos.
我们的世界仅仅是宇宙当中最微不足道的一小部分而已

awfully cynical,you know
太愤青了吧

something is off your chin.
有东西落在你下巴上了

wick web we weave
我们一手造成了束缚自己手脚的枷锁

did you just come up with that?
你自己想出来的吗

sheep I shear
剪羊毛

we are so struggled to get that
我们是如此努力想要拥有它

birthright is kind of intrigued
含着金汤勺出身挺有趣的/吸引人的

i'm petrified
我吓呆了/吓傻了

i sort of like the feeling of stretch may arm out of the car window
我听喜欢把手伸出车窗的感觉的

The once loved couple become jaded and disinterested.
原来相爱的一对变得疲惫厌倦冷漠

oh, i'm so self-absorbed/ self-centered
我原来这么顾影自怜,以自我为中心

i am even self-loathing and mock myself.
我甚至开始厌恶我自己,嘲笑我自己

they don't know they are being cheesy.
不知不觉中变得庸俗

ginger ale(电影中回忆到小时候奶奶给做的饮料,还是很感人的)
酱汁啤酒http://www.guokr.com/post/472823/

it's about one quater of XX, two quarters of XX
有一部分原因是,还有一部分是

suddenly,you are nurtured unconsciously 突然意识到已潜移默化的成长了

候机室情缘Something Real and Good(2013)

上映日期:2013-03-05(美国)片长:82分钟

主演:Alex Hannant / 马特·琼斯 / 

导演:Luke Rivett / 编剧:Erin Carroll